Thursday, December 13, 2007

Doing this!!

I'm not "trying" anymore....I'm going to do this. I think now on this computer my browser is updated enough that I don't keep losing posts before I post them...does that make sense??? It's been six months since I've had a successful post here.Alot has happened in that time,this time,whatever the time is. I don't like to say it's been a "bad" year perse, but it has been a little more difficult than usual....a growing time....mostly with some very intense relationships. It is said people come and go in our lives....appreciate what was good and release everything else....I guess I have a hard time releasing. I'm a fixer, a healer,even when I'm the one who is wronged and being broken....I want everything to be okay, and sometimes it's just not how it is in the real world. Understanding this "time" in my life has been very healing for me and guided me through a situation I never believed would ever happen....it did.....and I lived through it. I'm a better,stronger woman because of this and the world "did NOT come to an end"
AND so now it's time to get back to the task at hand and catch up on my BJPs. I'm a couple months behind,but I like that this is "My thing" and I can move along how ever I please. November and december will get done, just like january,febuary,march,april and may will be done.
Now if anyone wants to tell me how to get decent pics of the ones I do have finished, I'll be sure to post them hahaha I knew doing just one color for each month was going to be a pain in the ass to photograph.....guess that's why I did it.....love challenges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home