Monday, February 4, 2008

Pink Artists

First, let's hope the pic will show up before I write a whole buttload and it disappears.....it's been happening to me....I haven't had a successful post in over a month. Here goes....nope no pic,but the post is here. Better than nothing, hehe
Anyway, Monica Magness is taking donations for 2x2 squares to be added to her art doll/quilt endeavor for breast cancer. I know only a few folks read my blog,but someone may stumble in here and not know about the project yet. I have 4 squares so far and will get some pics up on my "other" blog and post a link to it. Funny, guess I'll be writing more here but will have to put pics somewhere else. Back to the task at hand!!Please check out girl-gone-thread-wild.blogspot.com and find all the details on this.
I sure did want that cute "pink artist" logo on my blog...boohoo
You can see it and 2 of the squares at MoonRae1.blogstream.com Thanks for headin' over there and looking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home