Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm so mortified I can't think of a title

Have you ever done something so utterly,ridiculously,stupendously stupid, you don't know if you're pissed or if it's funny?????? By the way,did you know that "stupid" is right after "stupendous" in the dictionary??...no kidding,it really is(you'll understand better after reading) Anyway......sit back, this is gonna take a while......
I'm currently participating in a "heart" swap on TejaesArt group. I must tell you, I was sooo thrilled to get the partner that I did.....I felt she would understand me and my wiseassness so she would probably appreciate a piece of my art......okay cool, I've got this great idea, so here I go. I create a heart....a pretty damn good heart....I'm gonna bake it and I notice my trusty piece of fiber blanket is showing it's age and kinda' dirty(oh God,sounds like myself...ugh)....that's okay, I remember the ladies chatting about using batting to set the hearts on while baking. Yea, I've got batting and it's the kind that doesn't burn, so why not?? Well, I bake my heart and I'm just waiting for it to cool(first time using Kato, didn't know if it might crack or what) I cover my PC pieces with an old pyrex loaf type dish when I bake and usually don't peek til it's room temp anyway.....I'm so excited.......so the time has come to check.....front looks great.....went to pick that baby up......and the batting comes up with it. That's right.....mine doesn't burn,nope no burning,my sh*t melts!!$##@!!!!! In case you're wondering......we haven't gotten to the utterly ridiculous,stupendously stupid thing I did yet.......I'm taking a break(maybe a long one) so you'll have to check back to find out just "How Stupid is Sharon???" Oh, trust me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home