Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just so you know........

I'm over it, I'm okay now. BUT.....now we're wondering what a heart made of 3/4 of a block of black Kato clay (don't forget the probe stuck thru it) is going to do in 55 yr old plumbing????? in the toilet no less.......oh God


Blogger Laurel said...

Oh my freakin' god - Sharon, you are hysterical! In a good way! I am honestly, literally, sitting here LMAO - (I wish!), no, I mean ROFL (no, not literally).....but honest to goodness laughing out loud. You are indeed my perfect swap partner. And I love the heart that was. And no rush to send - take your time, for goodness sake!

March 18, 2008 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

OMG....55 year old plumbing....one only knows or should I say time will tell.....I will be checking back for more details...you sure know how to paint a picture..... I'm still laughing here...thanks Sharon I sure needed that laugh!!

March 18, 2008 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger MoonRae said...

Glad to see I could help you all lose some weight!! At my expense of course hehehehehe!!!! I love my friends....Isn't Life Grand??!!

March 19, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home