Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally!!!!!

Well, first let me apologize for being away soooo long!! We all know Blogger does not like Sharon and seems to decide when I can and can't post.....It has been almost a month and a half since I've been able to get on here. Please pray for me,and hope this post doesn't disappear in to that dark place that Blogger seems to send my overly long and explicit posts hahaha.
Yes I'm 50 now and still wondering how to act....Remember those days when "mom" used to say "act your age!!" What the hell does that mean????????
I'm going to push the dreaded orange "publish post" button and see what happens....If it posts, I'll proceed with my hammer story. Wish me luck

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorelei Eurto said...

MOON RAE! Come over to the blog! you won my book giveaway!! I need your address so I can mail your book!

July 20, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home